Online Clothing

Just another OpenETC Wordpress site

Human Resources Plan

Well, I started the business of online clothing, and our main motive is to provide the product at an affordable price and get the trust of customers without compromising on quality. For skills and qualifications, firstly, I am looking for a person who has a strong knowledge of fashion trends and information about stylish clothes. Shalini helped me for this job position because she has a strong knowledge of trending clothes coming into the market. She helps me to get a good kind of clothes which attracts lots of customers. Moreover, she can also help me in handling compliance and from customers, which helps my business to address the customer if they have any problem with their product.

Additionally, Raman will help me in inventory management because he has the strong skill of math as well as help me in financial planning of business like we can grow and get profit from business. He can also help me with customer services. When I am on the break, or I have any urgent work and I can’t give my time to business Raman will take my position to run this business and do all the tasks as they are ongoing I give this credit to Raman because I have trust on it and he has all the capabilities which help me to get more confidence for this.

For recruitment of employees or staff I give my first preference to people who have experience in fashion designing, knowledge of digital marketing and e commerce. I used online job portals as well as social media platforms like indeed, Glassdoor, Facebook etcetera. I will also post on the company website so people can easily apply for that. Compensation plays an important role for any job position. I will increase the salaries of my staff based on the industry growth and the qualifications and the experience of the staff in this field. However, this business also provides performance-based incentives from time to time which help the staff to stay motivated and work in the organization for a long time. There are also other benefits for staff who have been working in this company for a long time like the time limit is almost completed their 1 or 1.5 years this organization.

© 2024 Online Clothing